Drive Supplier Participation & Maximize Working Capital Benefits
Supply chain finance is a key contributor to a healthy, agile supply chain and nurtures both the buyer and its suppliers. A custom SCF Program will influence supplier behavior, drive participation and maximize working capital benefits while supporting suppliers with cash-flow benefits.
Include All Suppliers
Global Coverage for Your Supplier Network
Orbian currently purchases receivables from thousands of suppliers located in over 53 countries.1
- Costa Rica
- United States
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- China (PRC)2,3
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- South Africa
- List not exhaustive and jurisdictions may typically be added upon request. Some additional requirements may apply, not all currencies are able to be funded and in some jurisdictions Orbian partners with a local bank.
- USD only
- Vendors are limited to 60-day payment terms in France and therefore terms extensions over 60 days are impermissible. Orbian must partner with a local bank in these countries.
- Not available to suppliers subject to Sharia Law.
Supplier Onboarding: The Key to a Successful SCF Program
According to a McKinsey research survey, when choosing a SCF Program, buyers look for operational capability to minimize complexity, get SCF Programs going quickly and rapidly onboard suppliers. In fact, supplier onboarding is consistently ranked as the single most important factor in a successful SCF Program by buyers. Similarly, 80% of suppliers rate onboarding support through documentation, training and tools as key to determining their participation in a SCF Program.
Orbian offers an intuitive, web-based supplier enrollment and onboarding process with customer service and documentation specialists available to help suppliers with any questions that come up.
Dedicated Enrollment Website
Orbian provides customized collateral and dedicated enrollment websites by country for suppliers. Suppliers will visit www.orbiansupplier.com and enter a specific enrollment code for your SCF Program. They will then follow the online prompts to complete our simple three-step process:
- Complete the online enrollment form with company information, bank account details and key contact information
- Upload copies of company identification and payment account documents for verification and completion of KYC
- E-sign the Orbian System Use and Supplier Payment and Discount Agreement
Protective Contract Structure
Orbian establishes separate contracts with your company, with each supplier and with the funding partners. There are no contracts between your company and suppliers regarding the Orbian SCF Program, your company and the funders or, most importantly, the suppliers and the funders. This is an important aspect in maintaining payables treatment.
Affiliates of your company can be added as separate entities by executing a Buyer Contract or with a simple Accession Agreement.
The Supplier Agreement establishes terms for Orbian to purchase receivables in exchange for non-recourse cash. This is an all-cash true sale transaction, not a loan.